2019-12-14 17:09 点击:
次 【字号 大 中 小
1. Choose the more suitable word form the two provided for each blank in the following sentences。(10% one point for each)
1) 测试要求：掌握基础阶段认知词汇，并能正确、熟练运用其中的2000～3000 个单词及其最基本的搭配。
2) 测试形式：本部分采用二选一的形式。要求考生从所给的两个近形或近义词中选出一个恰当的完成句子。共10小题，即一小题1 分。此部分总分值为10分。
2. Revise the following sentences.(10% one point for each)
2) 测试形式：修改句子。要求考生对所给的句子进行分析人，判断其错误所在并改正。共10小题，即一小题1 分。此部分总分值为10分。
3. Read the following passage carefully and write a summary of it.(15%. It is required to sum up the main idea in less than 80 words on the answer paper.)
Ⅰ. Choose the more suitable word form the two provided for each blank in the following sentences。(10% one point for each)
1. In spite of all the evidence, he (stayed,remained) unconvinced.
2. The national economy was disrupted by the (successful,successive) waves of political movements.
3. The students were very (responsible,responsive) in class. They raised many questions and gave interesting comments.
4. We have had enough of those (hollow,empty) promises. This time they will have to deliver.
Ⅱ. Revise the following sentences.(10% one point for each)
1． A man is judged not only by what he says but also by his deeds.
2． Du Fu was one of the greatest poets.
3． Looking out of the window, the grassland stretches as far as the eye can reach.
4． He has been a friend of mine for a few years, but we are not longer in touch.
Ⅲ. Read the following passage carefully and write a summary of it.(15%. It is required to sum up the main idea in less than 80 words on the answer paper.)
China’s high-tech industry has grown an average of 27 percent each year for the last five years, according to a senior Chinese official.
Wu Zhongze, vice minister of science and technology, said the total production value of the industry accounted for 16 percent of China’s manufacturing.“Chinese manufacturing has made great progress in upgrading itself by applying more high-tech technologies,” said Liu Yong, are searcher with the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. Chinese companies have become more interested in controlling core technologies by developing major equipment manufacturing industries, such as automobile and shipbuilding in which homegrown or innovative high-tech technologies have allowed domestic products to substitute imports. Domestic car makers enjoyed a 17-percent share of China’s total auto sales in 2007 and some key breakthroughs in shipbuilding have narrowed the technological gap between the Chinese and its east Asian competitors Japan and the Republic of Korea. Vice Minister of Commerce Ma Xiuhong also said that China would continue to come up with more policies in 2008 to encourage foreign capital to invest in high-tech manufacturing and environmental conservation industries. Chinese President Hu Jintao said in his report to the 17th National Congress of the Communist Party of China that China should “improve the capacity for independent innovation” and “promote the translation of scientific and technological advances into practical productive forces”. So far, Chinese governments at all levels have built up 230 institutions and 32 software bases to help manufacturers master more independent innovations and technologies. China’s 54 national high-tech industry zones have attracted about half of the Chinese high-tech enterprises and one third of research and developing funds of the whole country, according to the Ministry of Science and Technology “These high-tech zones have become important bases for China to develop independent innovation,” said Li Xueyong, another vice minister of science and technology.
Ⅳ. Note-writing(15%): Write on the answer paper a note of about 60 words based on the following situation.
One of your pan friends, Mary, an American student, is curious about Chinese culture. Winter holiday is coming. You intend to invite Mary to celebrate the Spring Festival with you in your hometown. Now please write a short letter to Mayr, persuading her to come to stay with you.
Write on the answer paper a composition of about 200 words on the following topic;
The Threats of Global Warming
(You are to write in three parts, in the first part, state what you think; in the second, support your view; in the last, bring what you have written to a natural conclusion. Marks will be awarded for content, organization, grammar and appropriateness. Failure to follow the instructions may result in a loss of marks.)